Schedule time of functions
9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Brunch begins at
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Daytime functions are from
12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Evening functions are from
6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
(Hours of events are flexible)
• $150 for each additional hour over allotted time, we allow up to 4 hrs.
• Our staff will greet you and your guests upon arrival and will guide you throughout the function.
• Table linens included are available in white, champagne or black with your choice of colored napkins (ask to see chart). Floor length linens are available in white, champagne or black for $15.00 per table. Chair covers are available in white, champagne or black for $2.00 per chair. Chair cover sash bow are available in white, ivory, fushia, pink, black, silver, purple, sage and light blue for $1.00 per chair.
Envelop basket, cake knife and server are available upon request at no extra charge.
• Dinner selections as well as selection of beverages, linens, set-up and any extra details must be received four weeks prior to the function.
• This is a non-smoking facility.
•Room rental fee is $200.00, bartender, valet, table linens, and room set-up included
•A non-refundable deposit of $150 is required to reserve a specific date
•RI law prohibits liquor, wine or beer brought onto or removed from the premises.
• Under no circumstances at all are confetti, glitter, rice, nails, thumb tacks or sticky tape allowed to be used as decoration, no exceptions.
• All items such as cake knife, favors, toast glasses, seating cards, guest books, and pens should be brought in the morning of the function.
• All live entertainment volume will be regulated under the control of Via Roma Management. Background music is available with CD’s and ipod dock available.
• Seating plan, final counts, meal choice breakdown and final details must be received 1 week prior to event. We will be prepared to serve up to 5 people more than the guaranteed count, you are responsible to pay for your guaranteed count.
• We will hold a specific date for up to one week; if a deposit is not received that date will not longer be held.
• All dinners and liquors are subject to a 20% taxable service charge and Rhode Island Sales. Meals and Beverage Tax of 8%. Use your discretion if you are adding an additional gratuity.
• Please inform if anyone has any food allergies, or is a vegetarian, or needs a special meal prepared for them at least four weeks prior to function.
• Final payment is due on the day of the function either by bank check, cash, Visa, Mastercard or AmEx.
• Returned check fee is $50.00
• Podium is available.
• Giant screen available.
• Prices are subject to change without notice to meet increased costs.
• We are not responsible for anything lost or left behind by the host or their guests.
• Hosts are allowed in 45 minutes prior to their event to decorate.
• Please inquire about having Via Roma cater your next occasion, either at your home, office, or anywhere in New England.
• *Should collection services be necessary, customer will be responsible for all collection and attorney fees.
• For all off-premise events, additional fees apply aside from gratuity and taxes. It depends on where the venue is an the amount of work and/or help involved. Ask your banquet coordinator for details.